Wednesday

The Nun's Kiss


A cab driver picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring.

He replies,"Well, I really don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say that I would find offensive."

The cab driver smiles sheepishly and says, "Well, I've always wondered what it would be like to have a nun kiss me."

The nun seems somewhat shocked at first, but then looks at him with kindly eyes and asks, "Hmmmm, are you single?" The driver responds, "Yes, I am single." The nun then asks, "Are you Catholic?" The driver responds, "Yes, I'm Catholic."

The nun then plants a whopper of a kiss on the cabbie. For a few moments he has a big, dopey smile on his face but then starts crying.

"My dear child," asked the nun, "why are you crying?" The driver continues weeping and blubbers, "Forgive me, but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess, I'm actually married and I'm not Catholic."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is actually Kevin and I'm going to a costume party."


Moral of the Story: Deceive others and you in turn will be deceived

No comments: